Code Reviews Before Pen Tests #SecureCoder #TestDrivenDevelopment
As a #securecoder,
- I will first do no harm by never intentionally building functionality that is known to be insecure
- I practice #testdrivendevelopment so that my customers enjoy reliable software
- I promise to always be learning so that I can provide the best possible solutions to my customers and encourage my fellow developers to likewise!
The Rietta team welcomes you to this hidden page. This means you must have seen our sticker. Our entire company is built upon the understanding that security cannot be bolted on at the end, but must be part of the development process. We believe in this so strongly that we want to encourage you to do likewise no matter where you work.
Are you ready to join the #securecoder movement?
- Rietta’s Recipe for a Strong Application Security Program
- OWASP Top 10
- OWASP Proactive Security Controls
- OWASP Application Security Verification Standard