Frank Rietta, M.S.I.S. – Senior Developer
Mr. Rietta’s role is to ensure that your project is designed for security and speed.
With over 16 years of career experience, he is specialized in working with startups, new Internet businesses, and in developing with the Ruby on Rails platform to build scalable businesses.
He is a computer scientist with a Masters in Information Security from the College of Computing at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
Frank is a public speaker, teaching about data breaches and information security topics. You can also follow him on Twitter or LinkedIn:
- Nothing scheduled for the coming months.
- November 11, 2015: Understanding & Defending Against Data Breaches, as part of a Custom Software Development Process at the Foundations of Effective Security Conference, at the Loudermilk Center in Atlanta, GA.
- October 12, 2015: Understanding & Defending Against Data Breaches, as part of a Custom Software Development Process at the Information Systems Security Association’s 2015 International Conference, being held at the Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile.
- September 23-25, 2015: Defending Against Data Breaches, as a Practicing Ruby Developer at the Rocky Mountain Ruby Conference 2015 at the Boulder Theater in Boulder, Colorado. See the recap on the blog.
- September 9, 2015: Preview of Rocky Mountain Ruby talk, Defending Against Data Breaches, as a Practicing Ruby Developer at the Atlanta Ruby Users’ Group meeting at 7 PM at the Georgia Institute of Technology.
July 1, 2015: Budgeting as a Freelancer or Agency Owner – talked about zero-based budgeting using YNAB and Dave Ramsey’s philosophies at the Atlanta Freelancer Union meetup. The big ideas are;
- Business budgets are just like personal budgets, only with different categories. So personal finance software can help.
- Four steps (thanks to YNAB!)
- Give EVERY DOLLAR a job
- Save for a Rainy Day
- Roll with the Punches
- Live on last month’s income
June 26-28, 2015: Bsides Asheville Security Conference. Was not a speaker, but was there as a sponsor for the real-time video stream. Which is posted on YouTube at Bsides Asheville – Saturday, June 27, 2015 and BSides Asheville Security Conference – Sunday, June 28, 2015.
- February 5, 2015: Understanding & Defending Against Data Breaches, as a Practicing Software Developer at the Nashville Ruby Users’ Group. See the blog for the summary, the slides, and YouTube video.
Brandon Dees – Developer
Mr. Dees’s role is to ensure that your project is built according to best practices, so that it is written beautifully and is free of defects.
Brandon is a full-time Ruby on Rails developer on the Rietta team. Having worked with us since 2012, he has been pivotal in shaping our test driven development practices and shaping our remote pair programming practice that delivers solid, stable software time and time again.
In this photo, Brandon Dees and Frank Rietta are pictured with Charles Roach after winning the Code for the Kingdom Hackathon with Scriptive in October, 2013.
What we do!
We deliver software in short, one week, iterations for startups, enterprises releasing new products, and even government agencies that need extra security.
Next, learn more about how our process helps companies launch new web applications.